Monday 8 July 2019

My Best Experience


Complete ‘Penulisan Ilmiah’ or ‘PI’ is my best experience in 2018. ‘Penulisan Ilmiah’ is a terms that must be fulfilled by every college student at Gunadarma University to be able to complete their studies. ‘Penulisan Ilmiah’ is an activity for all college students to compose their own writing in making a product.
I started working in middle March until July 2018. At first, I encountered many obstacles in compiling it, starting from the confusion of looking for themes, difficulties in complete the program, difficulty of meeting the supervisor. However, I can solve all the obstacles because my efforts and the help of people around me.
At the end of July 2018, I got permission to present the results of ‘Penulisan Ilmiah’ on August 8, 2018. The meeting was going well. I can explain and answer all the questions. Completing the process of ‘Penulisan Ilmiah’ is the best experience I ever done so far.

Created for the task of English Business 2 (Softskill)

No comments:

Post a Comment